club president roles and responsibilities
Have questions? Send an email to Tiffany at email@example.com
1. Check with your teacher to make sure your names are highlighted in the Drive
2. Sign up to receive messages:
3. Check your email regularly
4. Meet weekly, in addition to your chapter meeting, with your co-president to create lesson plans (Use our Plans for the first three weeks, then as a guide for creating your own.)
5. Meet online with all of the other presidents around the country monthly. FIRST Sunday of each month. There will be 2 sessions - those in Hawaii, and the Pacific and Mountain time zones will attend at 8 pm Pacific time, those in the Central and Eastern time zones will attend at 8 pm Eastern time. (Attendance at the meeting is really critical because this is how we get new information out and gives the presidents a chance to hear what other programs around the country are doing.). The online meeting link will be sent to club presidents a few days prior to the meeting. Meetings will be recorded and will be available to view about 1 week after the meeting for those that aren’t able to attend. Both presidents should attend the meeting. Attendance will be taken, please let us know if there is an unavoidable conflict.
Following the meeting, communicate the information to your club and teachers.
6. Complete Rehearsal Feedback Form MONTHLY
7. Complete Performance Assessment after each performance
WATCH BOTH INTRODUCTION VIDEOS
If your club starts mid-year, please catch up by watching the prior month's club meetings here: