1. Register as a peer mentor.
2. Make sure your names are highlighted in the Drive (the link to a spreadsheet will be sent to you as well as your faculty advisor)
3. Sign up to receive messages:
4. Attend President Training Meeting. 45 minutes, send an email to email@example.com to schedule.
5. Check your email regularly
6. Meet weekly, in addition to your chapter meeting, with your co-president to create lesson plans (Use our Plans for the first three weeks, then as a guide for creating your own.)
7. Meet online with all of the other college presidents around the country monthly. FIRST Sunday of each month, 9:30pm Eastern (For 19-20, meetings will occur on the 2nd Sunday in September and February and there will be no meeting in January). Attendance at the meeting is really critical because this is how we get new information out and gives the presidents a chance to hear what other programs around the country are doing. The online meeting link will be texted and emailed a few days prior to the meeting. Meetings will be recorded and will be available to view about 1 week after the meeting for those that aren’t able to attend. Both presidents should attend the meeting. Attendance will be taken, please let us know if there is an unavoidable conflict.
Following the meeting, communicate the information to your club and faculty sponsor.
Meeting dates: 9/8/19, 10/6/19, 11/3/19, 12/1/19, 2/9/20, 3/1/20, 4/5/20, 5/3/20
8. Complete Rehearsal Feedback Form MONTHLY
9. Complete Performance Assessment after each performance
If your club starts mid-year, please catch up by watching the prior month's club meetings here:
September 8, 2019 Meeting
October 6, 2019 Meeting
November 3, 2019 Meeting
December 1, 2019 Meeting